Saturday 16 May 2020

Making Diamond Cuban Chain Lace Locks For Gold Nike Air Force 1's

so we're still in lockdown in the UK so you can't really go out anywhere and buy anything so I had a quick look at my wardrobe and I found a pair of gold air fault ones I've never won I've had these for a couple of months and obviously you need to be going to the right sort of place to wear a pair of Goldilocks ones so our fault if I'm gonna wear these I might just stick some diamonds on them because they're leery anyway so our miles would be like double dairy with diamonds on so what I'm gonna do is make a Cuban chain as a lace look for the Air Force Ones I think these are gonna look amazing and I'm going to show you from the very start of making the chain putting the diamonds in and getting them on these sneakers so let's go [Music] [Music] [Music] [Music] [Music] [Music] [Music] [Music] [Music] [Music] in the end do cuban lay Slavs talking about three days to make I used about free carrot in total over two pairs of trainers says about a carrot 50 in each one and the reason why I wanted to make these I had these really leery Gold Air Force Ones in the wardrobe I've not worn them yet but if I'm gonna wear them they're sticks and diamonds on because at the end of it they're a pair of gold Air Force One so you might just stick with diamonds and make them a little bit more outrageous so that's the old meaning behind it usually I wear like Y Air Force Ones and sometimes wear the black ones but in America there's a lot of controversy last time I wore them in a video everyone's saying it's linked to gangs and all that but in the UK no one really has got no gang culture with the airforce ones that I know of so people wear white and black and don't really it's not affiliated to anything so I'd doubt if there's any meaning behind the gold ones but if you like them or you don't leave a comment if there is but I'm probably going to say these two a trip to Miami I think because I think that's where they're fitting the most if you enjoyed this video please hit the subscribe button we've got loads more coming up so see you soon [Music]

No comments:

Post a Comment