Friday 8 May 2020

iPhone SE (2020) Review: 2 Weeks Later. The best value from Apple. Ever.

iPhone

what's good everybody Brian Tong here

and this is my iPhone se review this is

the new iPhone se n it's arguably the

best value that Apple has ever packed

into a product so you know I decided to

just use it for a couple weeks to really

really see what stands out about it and

some of the smaller things that you

should know about this and it's no

secret we've seen this design before

it's the iPhone eight body with its

rounded edges it's got a 4.7 inch LCD

display

https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/profile/authors/18352808-coin-master-hack-spin-hack
https://issuu.com/coinmasterhack100workingcheatsfree
https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/publishers/CoinMasterHackCoinsSpinsCheatsOnline2020newtrick
it's a haptic touch display so no 3d

touch here it's got that magical touch

ID home button but you know in hand when

you first pick it up there's just so

much nostalgia to this if you're someone

who's always kind of purchased iPhones

over the years and these phones have

been getting bigger and bigger I use an

iPhone 11 pro as my daily driver but

this phone it just feels really nice in

hand just really really nice and when I

first started using it as someone who's

used the larger 5.8 inch screen I really

felt like I could get used to using a

smaller screen but then let's just be

real I fast forward a couple weeks later

and you know I do really miss a larger

screen but the iPhone se this isn't for

someone who wants a bigger display or is

going for the top-tier phone every year

because as tech youtubers I think that

look we love reviewing the top tech I

https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/publishers/FreeFireHackfreefiregemhackfree2020
https://issuu.com/freefirehackdiamond
mean who doesn't want the best of the

best but it does feel sometimes like

we're in this weird bubble to me when

people don't even acknowledge that

everyone can't afford a $1000 phone

every year right the majority people

aren't doing that they haven't been and

they aren't especially right now so the

comments from you all in my videos

https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/profile/authors/18357450-mobile-legends-hack-diamond-hack
https://issuu.com/mobilelegendshackgeneratorcheats
https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/publishers/MobileLegendsHackCheatsmobilelegendsbattlepoints
around the iPhone se really come from

too vocal groups people who want the new

iPhone se as their new phone and then

people who hate on it and they just say

oh it's old or hardware with the latest

processor and yes that's exactly what

the iPhone se is and it's only 399

dollars so that's how I'm gonna evaluate

this phone as a $399 phone and that's

why I'm just super high on it so let's

get into what it can do and we talked

https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/publishers/nba2k20lockercodesnba2k20lockercodesthatdontexpire
https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/profile/authors/18357558-nba-locker-codes-free
https://issuu.com/nba2k20lockercodesfreenba2k20lockercode
about its feel again if

great in hand but the engine that makes

this phone go goko is the a13 Bionic

processor and there is nothing that

feels slow about this phone nothing i've

been using it for over two weeks never

did I ever feel there was a time where

this phone just wasn't up to speed with

the current generation and you're

getting apple's latest processor right

now and it still has a lot of headroom

to last you roughly what 3 2 g's I even

say I even say maybe 5 years for most

users with iOS update support as well

and that's just a steal if you're

spreading those phone costs over time

now we all know that there are Android

phones at the 399 price point that

honestly have some more features than

https://issuu.com/nbalockercodesgetcodesfree2020
https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/publishers/nbalockercodestogetmorelockercodes
https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/profile/authors/18357588-nba-locker-codes-get-codes-free
this phone but do any of them have

anything even remotely close to the a 13

Bionic they just don't so you know I

still personally love touch ID it's that

split second faster for me I've rarely

had issues with the not responding to my

fingerprint but I've learned not to miss

it anymore so having again it was nice

but it's kind of like hey hey they're a

good old friend nice to see you but you

know I've moved on I'm all about the

gestures and the swipes but touch ID

here means that this phone has a home

https://issuu.com/fortnitevbucksgenerator2
https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/profile/authors/18361060-fortnite-v-bucks-generator-free
https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/publishers/fortnitevbucksgeneratorwithnewupdatefree
button derp and sure it felt kind of

awkward at first

right you have to kind of go back in

time relearn how to navigate the phone

swiping up to get to the control center

you know double tapping to get to

closing apps but you know that's that's

nothing that most people have to worry

about it's only because I use an 11 pros

my main phone and there's just a whole

lot of people that don't even want to

deal with the gesture interface of the

top-of-the-line iPhones like my mama hi

mom she's exactly the person that has

been looking for new iPhone and the

iPhone se is the perfect phone for her

if you're someone who has a 6 or a 6s

and you're looking upgrade but keep

touch ID the iPhone se is gonna be

perfect for you if you're a parent and

you're looking to buy an affordable

phone for your kid or kids this is gonna

be it and even calling this the se

Wright Apple they were thinking because

look the iPhone se the original one it's

a 4-inch phone

this is 4.7 inch phone they really have

no relationship to each other whatsoever

physically even design-wise other than

they still have a touch ID home button

so you know there's a lot of people who

live and swear by their iPhone se I know

em you know them and

they're the ones who are also gonna

upgrade to this model because apples

calling it the new iPhone se let's talk

about this camera and this camera is

absolutely more than capable it's a

single lens 12 megapixel camera but it

is different from the 10 ours it's using

the same hardware from the iPhone 8 but

with new software advancements so the

iPhone se it doesn't have the focus

pixels that were in the 10r because this

is honestly using a three year old

sensor instead it's using machine

learning by analyzing a 2d image to give

you that portrait photo effect and the

key thing here is that portrait mode

only works on human faces right now on

the se there are third-party apps like

the halide camera app and that app uses

the cameras depth data that developers

have access to and brings the portrait

effect to both pets and objects in

addition to faces so it's possible that

maybe Apple could bring that to the se

later with a software update but it's

not here right now

now this iPhone SES camera also shoots

up to 4k video at 24 30 and 60 frames

per second with optical image

stabilization slo-mo and time-lapse so

you are still getting just a

ridiculously more than capable camera in

this se now another software thing

though worth mentioning since this is

not a 3d touch display Apple said

goodbye to it and it's still a damn

shame to me but it still uses haptic

touch which is that long press on screen

that gives you different options well

haptic touch it doesn't work on the lock

screen for notifications to expand them

it does on other devices but just not on

the iPhone se there's no obvious reason

for this so this is something that could

get resolved via software but it's just

worth noting now the bottom of this

phone we know that it still has the

Lightning connector that's no surprise

the iPhone se has roughly the same

battery life as the iPhone 8 which is

about 13 hours of video playback it can

charge up to 50% in 30 minutes with an

18 watt adapter or higher that you will

have to already own or buy separately

but it also supports wireless charging

and up to 7.5 watts with

we knew for many owners of the new SC

but it was there since the iPhone 8 now

battery life is never the same for

everyone depending on the type of user

you are I mean I even use my phone less

now that we're at home for most the time

but with my normal texting checking

Twitter taking phone calls FaceTime

calls here and there maybe whatever else

oh I'm doing the battery lasted for me

towards the end of the day around 10

p.m. consistently but I know that once

things get back to normal and I'm using

a lot more on the go I got imagine that

the battery life will drop off maybe

around 7 p.m. a p.m. or earlier just

based on how I know how often I use this

when I'm on the go and is that good

enough I mean I guess depending on who

you are ideally I think that a modern

phone should get you through a day and

it gets close to that at least when I'm

home but it's just really hard when I've

been absolutely spoiled by the iPhone 11

pros battery now there will be times

where the se it just won't get through

the day without charging it in between

but I think most people's habits are

used to kind of soul trickle charge idea

throughout the day now the iPhone se

it has next-gen Wi-Fi 6 support to

future-proof it not even Apple's latest

MacBook Air or a 13-inch MacBook Pro

have that so I just absolutely love that

move and also you're getting Bluetooth

5.0 now we know it supports IP 67 for

dust and water protection up to one

meter for 30 minutes and yeah you know

you won't find a headphone jack on it

you know they weren't gonna do that but

this is the part of the video where

people can comment that I need Apple to

bring back the headphone jack I'm

waiting for you to finish writing that

okay good

now this review it's just not comparing

the iPhone se to the best phones out

there that's not what it's trying to be

but you stack this up everything that

this has for 399 and the power of

Apple's ecosystem if that's a prior to

you even if it isn't this is the best

value Apple has ever put in a product

plus I like to think of it this way you

could buy an iPhone se air pods and an

Apple watch for 759 US dollars and I'm

not saying that everyone has that money

to go out and get it but just to get

into the ecosystem at that price

pretty impressive

[Applause]

[Music]

[Applause]

now I always get asked should I get this

phone you know what my first question

back is always what do you want to do

with your phone that matters because

unless you want a significantly better

camera experience or a larger display

the iPhone se this is just a no-brainer

as one of my phones on my initial

recommendations list for everyone and I

never thought we would actually see

Apple put its latest processor into a

new entry-level iPhone until they did it

and then you started this thing at 399

with and a 13

that's just Craig right now this is a

phone for my mom who doesn't want to

learn how to use the new phone this is

for my buddy who doesn't want to break

the bank but still wants an iPhone my

niece she got an iPhone 11 last year

because at the time it was the most

affordable new model if that same

decision was made today she would have

absolutely gotten the iPhone se and when

it was first announced I said that this

is not only gonna be Apple's best

selling phone for 2020 but the best

selling phone out of every phone in 2020

we're gonna see if that still happens

but the iPhone se isn't just the iPhone

for your grandma it's really the iPhone

for almost everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment